This post if for gradutes who has been looking for the procedure on how to join the Nigerian Police as a graduate. Before you come to this page to read this article, it’s either you are a graduate or you are planning to be a graduate and you are trying to make an enquiry regarding this. In this post, we will be explaining the procedure on how to apply for the Nigerian Police recruitment as a graduate.
The Nigerian Police is a very important security agency in Nigeria. They are also part of the Nigerian Paramilitary agency. According to research, the Nigerian Police is said to be one of the lowest paid Paramilitary organization in Nigeria. Although the Nigerian Police is one of the most used security agency in Nigeria but they are still not among the highest paid.
Now, those that join the Nigerian Police as a graduate are always superior to those who are joining the force with SSCE certificate, and they are also paid higher. You can read about the Nigerian Police Salary and Ranks. Note, for you to be called a graduate, you must possess HND or BSC or any other Equivalent qualification. Before you can be able to join the Nigerian Police Force as a graduate, you need to meet up with the Nigerian Police recruitment requirements. Below is the requirements for those who want to join the force as a graduate.
Requirements Needed To Join The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate
- Applicant Must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in O’ Level Examinations SSCE (WAEC, GCE, NABTEB,NECO) in not more than 2 sittings, and at least, Credit in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be psychologically, physically, & mentally and medically fit.
- Applicants must not have any Criminal record of any form of conviction.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm expanded chest measurement (for males).
- Female Applicants must not to be pregnant.
- Height must Not to be less than 1.67m tall for males, and not less than 1.64m tall for females
- You must be a University or Polytechnic Graduate.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate
To Apply for the Nigerian Police as a graduate, you need to first of all make sure you meet all the requirements mentioned above, then you need to visit the Nigerian Police Recruitment portal http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/ or you can even visit the Nigerian Police official website http://www.npf.gov.ng/ and select asp program and register.
Please make sure you give all the required information as any mistake can lead to automatic disqualification. Also note that you may be asked to scan and upload some important documents including your birth certificate and credentials. So it’s advisable to go along with all the required documents before you start the registration.