ICPC Recruitment 2024/2025 Form And Portal – Apply Now
The ICPC is a government agency in Nigeria which is in charge of fighting crimes in the government section. We have explained everything you need to know about this agency when we wrote about the difference between EFCC and ICPC in Nigeria.
The reason is because the two agency looks familiar with each other but their primary work is different. Those who are seeing the agencies from afar may be thinking both are for the same mission. If you want to understand very well about the ICPC traditions and their given tasks, you can refer to our previous post on the difference between ICPC and EFCC.
Before we talk about the ICPC Recruitment 2024, that is how to join the ICPC, let’s first get the meaning of ICPC and their primary task.
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission was inaugurated on the 29th day of September, 2000 by the former Nigerian President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR. The Commission is at the hub of Nigeria ‘s fight against corruption just like the EFCC. The Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission was established purposely for Investigation, Prosecution, Prevention of corruption through the review of lax operational systems in Ministries, Agencies, and Parastatals. Education of the public against corruption.
Now that we have known the main task of this commission and how it was established, let’s look at how to join the service. Before then, note that the ICPC is one of the agency in Nigeria that pays their workers pretty well. You can read our previous post about the ICPC Salary and Ranks.
How To Join ICPC
Before you can be able to join the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences, there are some few things you need to put in mind. First, you need to meet up with the ICPC recruitment requirements, You also need to follow up with their recruitment program as it comes out once in a while. Though not everyone can be able to follow them up that’s why it’s advisable to always subscribe to our blog to get the latest updates anytime there is an update.
To start with, let’s first look at the ICPC recruitment requirements both for gradutes and non gradutes.
- All applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Applicants must possess a fully completed and signed State of Origin Certificate.
- Candidates with a criminal record or records won’t be accepted into the commission.
- Applicants must posses a valid birth certificate.
- Candidates must have a knowledge of computers.
- Applicants must possess either B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND from any recognized institution in Nigeria.
- Candidates who are interested in the ICPC recruitment must not be more than 35 years of age at the time of application and not below the age of 18.
- Candidates must be physical and mentally fit and must be certified by any hospital or health center.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification (either driver’s license/passport/National Identification Card/voter card).
- Applicants must have a minimum of five courses, including English and mathematics, must be completed for the SSCE, NECO, or GCE examination.
If you have all the requirements mentioned above, then let’s look at how to apply for the ICPC recruitment.
How To Apply For ICPC Recruitment
To apply for the ICPC recruitment, first,
- You need to visit the ICPC recruitment Portal www.icpc.gov.ng.
- Choose the position you are applying for.
- Make sure you meet the criteria.
Fill in all the required information.
- Submit your application.
Please make sure you submit your valid phone number and email address to enable you receive update directly to your phone. Please also note that the ICPC recruitment is totally Free of charge.
Also note that your bio-data can’t be changed after you have successfully submitted it so it’s advisable you always go through what you have filled before submission. Any form of mistake can also lead to automatic disqualification.