The Nigeria Customs Service which is also referred to as NCS is a very important paramilitary organization in Nigeria responsible for regulating and promoting trade, revenue collection, and border security in Nigeria. In this post we will be taking about the NCE Rank In Custom And Salary 2024.
Among all the ranks in the Nigeria Customs service, the NCE rank is a special rank which is given to those who joined the service using NCE certificate. In this article, we will explain everything you need to know about the NCE rank in the customs service and the salary they are entitled to.
NCE Rank in Custom
The NCE rank in Custom is Assistant Inspectors of Customs. This is the rank within the Nigeria Customs Service that is obtained when you join the service using NCE certificate. Please note that that is the starting rank of NCE holders in the Nigeria Custom Service. They can be promoted to the next rank after some years of service. You can check out the Nigeria immigration Service Ranks and Salary to see the complete Ranks in the Nigeria Custom Service.
NCE Salary In Custom
The NCE Salary In Custom is between ₦457,358 – ₦511,484 annually. According to source, their Allowances is even more than their basic salary. You can read about the Custom Salary And Allowances.
For those who want to join the Nigeria Custom Service using the NCE certificate, below is the requirements and how to apply.
NCE Recruitment Requirements In Custom Service
For you to be able to join the Nigeria Custom Service using NCE certificate, candidates must meet the following criteria:
1. Only Nigerian citizens are eligible to apply for the Nigeria Customs.
2. Academic Qualifications: Candidates must possess a minimum of a NCE certificate from a recognized institution or its equivalent.
3. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
4. Candidates must meet specific physical fitness which will be set by the Nigeria Customs Service.
How To Apply For The Nigeria Custom Using NCE Certificate
1. All the Applicants must register online by visiting the official website of the Nigeria Customs Service https://customs.gov.ng/ and complete the application form with accurate personal and academic information.
2. Verification and Screening – During this stage, applicants credentials and qualifications are verified, and candidates who meet the specified criteria are shortlisted for the examination.
3. Shortlisted candidates are required to sit for the Nigeria Customs Examination, which assesses their knowledge, aptitude, and suitability for the work.
4. Successful candidates in the examination will undergo an interview and medical screening to make sure they quality for the position.
5. Candidates who pass the interview and medical screening are then subjected to comprehensive training at the Nigeria Customs Training School.