The Nigerian Army Recruitment 87RRI is another batch of recruitment to recruit new soldiers into the Nigerian Army. Those we were not successful in the previous recruitment, this is an opportunity for you to succeed as you have learnt from the previous recruitment why you are not selected among the successful candidates. Before we start discussing on how to apply for the the Nigerian Army recruitment 87RRI, we will first look at the reasons why you may be disqualified from the recruitment so that you don’t make any mistakes in the process.
Reasons Why You May Be Disqualified For The Nigerian Army 87RRI Recruitment
- Wrong Information – Number one reason you may be disqualified from the recruitment is giving wrong Information. The Nigerian Army will disqualify anyone who gives wrong Information during the process of registering for the recruitment. That’s why we always advise Applicants to always check their profile very well before submitting for review as they may not be able to change any information once it’s submitted.
- Meeting Up with the Nigerian Army requirements – Some people are too eager to apply without going through the requirements for the Nigerian Army 87RRI recruitment. And once you don’t meet up with any of the requirements mentioned in the Nigerian Army Recruitment 87RRI, you may be disqualified immediately.
The above mentioned reasons are the main reasons why some people are always dropped from the Nigerian Army recruitment. In this post we will be giving you the guidelines on how to apply for the Nigerian Army 87RRI Recruitment and the requirements which is needed for the recruitment.
Please note that the Nigerian Army recruitment 87RRI is for SSCE certificate holders only. If you are a graduate, you can refer to our previous post on how to join the Nigerian Army as a graduate. To Join the Nigerian Army presently is a good career as the Nigerian Army has increased their basic salary accordingly, You can read about the Nigerian Army Salary 2024, Ranks and Allowances.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 87RRI Requirements
- All the applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification.
- Applicants must also be between the ages of 18 and 22 if you are applying for non tradesmen and 18 and 26 if you are applying for tradesmen.
- Applicants must have at least a secondary school education. (SSCE), that is WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE.
- You must be in good physical condition, that is you must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five credits in WAEC/NECO GCE, O-Level in not more than two sittings.
- You must present a valid birth certificate for age Declaration.
- You must not have been convicted by any court of law.
Once you meet up with the Nigerian Army recruitment 87rri requirements, the next thing is to adhere to the general Instructions.
General Instructions For The Nigerian Army 87 RRI 2024/2025
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- The Nigerian Army 87Rri Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise
Nigerian Army 87RRI Portal
The Nigerian Army 87RRI recruitment Portal is https://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
Please note that the Nigerian Army recruitment is completely free of charge.
Please note that the Nigerian Army 87RRI is not yet out. The post will be updated once the recruitment commence.