86Rri Shortlisted Candidates Nigerian Army is what many people who applied for the Nigerian Army recruitment are interested in recently. The reason is because after the completion of every recruitment what everyone will be waiting for is the Shortlisted Candidates who will be going for the Nigerian Army 86 Rri Screening.
Before you download the list of the 86rri Shortlisted Candidates, it’s advisable you check the requirements which is needed to be provided by the successful candidates for their state screening. Not to worry, gistbed will give you the details and requirements needed for the State zonal screening.
General instructions for the 86Rri Shortlisted Candidates
Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise with the following:
a. Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
b. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
c. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission,
hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
d. Valid certificate of state of origin.
e. WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
f. Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms.
g. 2 pairs each of plain white T shirts and blue shorts.
h. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
i. Trade Test / City guild Certificate.
2. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
3. The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
4. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instruction during the Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on this website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
To check your name if you are among the 86rri Shortlisted Candidates, follow the link below.
If your name is Among the Shortlisted Candidates, congratulations. If you are not Shortlisted, please apply for the next recruitment as you may be lucky to be Shortlisted.