The Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment is one of the most important recruitment in the Nigerian Air Force as it is one of the means in which the Nigerian Air Force commissioned Officers are selected. The recruitment is conducted ones in a year or sometimes twice in a year depending on when the recruitment started and when it will end.
The Nigerian Air Force DSSC which simply means Direct Short Service Commission is a type of recruitment which is conducted by the Nigerian Air Force for gradutes who wish to join the force. The Nigerian Air Force DSSC training usually lasts for the period of 6 months. Previously on our blog, we wrote an article on how to join the Nigerian Air Force as a graduate. If you already read the article, it is directly talking about the Nigerian air Force DSSC recruitment.
Just as we have said earlier, the Nigerian Air Force DSSC is strictly for gradutes. For SSCE certificate holders, NCE certificate holders and the National Diploma holders, There is a recruitment that is also designed for those categories of qualifications. To learn more about them, you can read about the Nigerian Air Force BMTC Recruitment.
It is a good thing for those who has chosen this part of life as the Nigerian Air Force payment for the DSSC is better than many of other Armed Forces. You can read about the Nigerian Air Force Salary, Ranks and Allowances.
For you to be able to join the Nigerian Air Force through the Nigerian AirForce DSSC, there are some requirements you need to possess. Below is the complete requirements needed to join the Nigerian Air Force through the DSSC program.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Requirements
- You must be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- You must also be between the Ages of 22 and 28 years at the time of applying for the recruitment. For those applying as doctors and lawyers, the age limit can reach up to 33 years.
- Applicants must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
- Your height must not be less than 1.68m for Male and 1.65m for female.
- You must not have been convicted by any Court of Law or have any criminal record.
- You must Posses a minimum of first of not less than second class lower division from a recognized university or HND from a recognized polytechnic and not less than lower credit
- Apllicants less serving members of the Armed Forces must have completed their NYSC Scheme or provide a letter of exemption.
- You must have a valid birth certificate endorsed by A hospital Court or National population commission.
- You have to Posses a certificate of State of Origin.
- You must be recommended by at least two recognized referees who must attest to the applicants character and Integrity.
Once you posses the qualifications and requirements mentioned above, the next thing is how to apply for the DSSC recruitment. Below is the simple steps on how to apply for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment
For you to apply for the Nigerian AirForce DSSC recruitment, You need to first visit the Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal https://www.recruitment.airforce.mil.ng/.
Once you login to the website, the next thing is to fill in all the required information and upload any documents that is required.
The last step is to submit the application form and print out the attestation form for screening purpose. Please make sure that all the information provided during the registration of the recruitment. Also note that any mistake during registration can lead to automatic disqualification.