The Nigerian Army 87RRI is the recruitment that many people has been talking about. The Nigerian Army 87RRI is the same application process as the previous Recruitment as there is just a little changes in the registration. Now let’s talk about how to apply for the Nigerian Army 87Rri and the requirements needed for the recruitment.
Before we talk about the requirements, there are some few facts we want you to understand. Firstly, the Nigeria Army 87rri is not for gradutes, it’s meant for SSCE certificate holders, NCE and ND. If you are a graduate and you wish to join the Nigerian Army as a graduate, You can read our previous post on how to join the Nigerian Army as a graduate.
Also note that the Nigerian Army 87rri is in two categories, the tradesmen and the Non Tradesmen. The Nigerian Army Tradesmen is for those who have trade test and certificate of proof while Non Tradesmen is for those that has only SSCE certificate. You can read about the difference between Tradesmen and the Non Tradesmen in the Nigerian Army.
For those who may not make it to the final list of the 87rri recruitment, you are advised to also apply for the Nigerian Navy recruitment or the Nigerian Air Force recruitment as they are also part of the military.
Please, also note that those who joined the Nigerian Army as a graduate are paid higher than those who joined the Army through the regular recruit intake. You can read our previous post on the Nigerian Army Salary 2024, Ranks And Allowance. Now let’s see the Nigerian Army 87RRI requirements.
Nigerian Army 87RRI Recruitment Requirements 2024/2025
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- You must have a valid ID card.
- You must also be between the ages of 18 and 22 if you are applying for non tradesmen and 18 and 26 if you are applying for tradesmen.
- You must have at least a secondary school education. (SSCE)
- You must be in good physical condition, that is you must be medically and physically fit.
- You must have a minimum of five credits at WAEC/NECO GCE, O-Level in not more than two sittings.
- You must present a valid birth certificate for age Declaration.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Army 87RRI Recruitment 2024/2025
For those who wish to apply for the Nigerian Army 87 Rri Recruitment, you will need to provide some information needed by the Nigerian Army like date of birth, Academic qualifications. Then you visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ and fill all the required information and print out your Acknowledgement form.
Please make sure you fill in all the required and correct information as any false information detected can lead to automatic disqualification.
General Instructions For The Nigerian Army 87 RRI 2024/2025
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- The Nigerian Army 87Rri Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise
Nigerian Army 87RRI Portal
The Nigerian Army 86RRI Official Portal is https://recruitment.army.mil.ng.